PARK –N– SELL REGISTRATION FORM AND DETAILS
EVENT DATE & TIME: SATURDAY JUNE 1 9-4 pm
ADDRESS: NORTH GOODLAND BAPTIST CHURCH 3080 N. VAN DYKE RD, IMLAY CITY
OUTSIDE, IN OUR HUGE PARKING LOT.
FEE: $10.00. Deposit
- This holds your spot to be a vendor.
- Read all guidelines to understand how event works, and how money will be returned.
- This can be a FREE EVENT.
- Mailing Info
- Fill info out at bottom of this page
- Fill info out on our app “NorthGoodland BC”
- mailing in check or money order to NGBC
- pay in person at church office
- Pay Online (“NorthGoodland BC) App or NorthGoodland.org
Registration and deposit is necessary.
Following and agreeing to guidelines will be the key to receiving back your $10.00.
Plan to use 2 parking spaces for your items.
- You can set up items in one, and park in the other. If you have a lot of items,
- you can unload and then move your vehicle to the vendor parking area.
Arrive by 8:15 a.m.
- You will be greeted by a worker that will direct you to a numbered spot.
- This is a first come, first serve basis. We need to check you in.
- Some spots will be assigned for those who have physical needs to be close to building.
Weather may affect this event.
- You will be notified, as soon as decision is made to cancel or postpone arrival if necessary. This could be morning of event.
- Your deposit will be returned if weather stops us from having it.
Time frame is standard.
- The time for event is 9-4pm. You are asked to commit to staying for the duration of the sale. This keeps all vendors in place as shoppers continue to stop during our advertised time. This is also used to be respectful to others and to keep the parking lot safe.
Unexpected situations. NO SHOW’S forfeit the $10 deposit. Leaving early is acceptable however you forfeit your deposit.
- Please stay in touch with the coordinator or church office if you cannot attend event. We ask for a 24 hour notice, and your deposit will be returned.
Set up: You are welcome to bring canopy, coolers, tables, chairs, clothing racks, etc.
*HIGH WINDS* be aware that our lot can get hot and very windy. You cannot stake down your canopy. You will want to protect lighter items from blowing away.
Acceptable Items: This is a flea market style event. You are welcomed to bring most any items to sell, however we must set appropriate guidelines which mean
- NO SELLING OF: weapons, firearms, paraphernalia, or adult content material.
- NO public smoking. You can smoke in your car if needed.
- NO unsupervised children. The parking lot can be dangerous, safety is priority.
- NO electric plugs for vendors will be available.
- NO shade trees are available around or parking lot.
If you need a spot close to building due to physical limits, please contact coordinator or church office. We can arrange this.
Clean up. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning up and removing all items from their assigned spots. If any items are left behind, that the church becomes responsible for, you forfeit your $10 deposit.
We welcome you to use the bathrooms inside the church. They will be open to the public on day of event.
FOOD MAY BE SERVED.
- We may have vendors who are selling baked goods or food.
- Our youth group may be setting up lunch specials to purchase. (Please inquire about this before the event date if you are hoping to get lunch from us)
Pay online: NorthGoodlandBC App or NorthGoodland.org
Download the NorthGoodlandBC App, select “Give” and under payment type select “Park N Sell” To pay on our website go to northgoodland.org, select “Give” and under payment type select “Park N Sell” (If you pay online please give 1-2 weeks for repayment via check)
If you agree to these guidelines and would like to join this event please fill out the portion below.
We look forward to seeing you there. Have a blessed day.
Coordinator: Sheryl Sutherland 810-627-8422 or on FB messenger
NGBC Office: 810-724-0676. Office Secretary Kelsey